Playing Sports In College
If you are interested in playing sports in college, there are a few things to consider:
- First of all, is the school and its athletic program a good fit for you?
- You can find out by visiting the campus, attending a sport event there, and of course, talking to the Athletic Director as well as current athletes
- Second, do you meet Eligibility Requirements?
- You can download Quick_Reference_Sheet NCAA clearinghouse.pdf to find out if you meet the Eligibility Requirements and the process that is involved.
- And lastly, take care of your body and mind, and above all, stay healthy during the summer before starting your collegiate experience. Remember also to maintain a healthy balance between schoolwork and your sports' demands.