Before a work permit is issued, the student must be in good attendance and academic standing, which means:
- Good Attendance for three (3) weeks prior to applying for a work permit (2 unexcused absences, including school suspensions and/or three tardies is amaximum for this period.)
- Must have at least a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) or better and no "F's" on the last report card.
- If the student is not in good standing, or does not meet the 2.0 GPA requirement, the student may receive a Probationary or Temporary Work Permit valid until the next grading period.
- Any student listed on the Ineligibility List, must wait until the next grading period to apply for a work permit.
- Any student with 2 "F's" will be AUTOMATICALLY ineligible.
- STUDENTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MUST TAKE THIS FORM TO THEIR ASSIGNED ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL FOR APPROVAL BEFORE A WORK PERMIT WILL BE ISSUED. ATTACH A COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPT.